Anime High

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place to RP Your High School Story

4 posters

[N}ew A.nd {Old]

Skit
    Skit

[N}ew A.nd {Old] Empty [N}ew A.nd {Old]

Post  Skit Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:08 am

Skit slipped her slim body threw the over sized side doors of the library. As she went farther into the quiet building Skit took a small breath in, and cought a whife of dust and choak. It smelled so familiar and looked exactly as it usually did, but something had Skit slinking around unwilling to be seen in the halls on this day.

As she grabbed a book of the shelves to make it look like she wasnt so suspises she had sat down indian stlye on the floor, the book set out infront of her. Thought it had looked like she just grabbed one rnadom book, the book was actually usful to her. It was a spell book. Anyone in the school could read it but only real witchs could perfome the tricks in the book, and thats what Skit was looking to do. Pressing her tongue to the tip of her thumb she flipped threw the pages taking up any new information she hadnt already read about to keep the uneasy feeling far from her stomach. Skit had stopped flipping threw the book when she came to a page on how to control fire. Crawling on her hands and knees to the edge of the book shelf, Skit peered out to make sure no one would be watching. No one that would rat on her anyways, as she crawled back to her book the feeling of dispear was sinking in fast. Something bad was going to happen. She could feel it.

As she read the page, Her eyes often shifted to keep a look out on the other quiet students that wondered around the over sized room.
    Opening her palm out infornt of her facing up, Skit's mouth moved quickly and quietly repeating a small chant, mostly inside her head, and as a blue flame flashed infront of her, Skit let out a small gasp at how beautiful it looked sitting of peaceful and glowing in the center of her hand. Skit had let her mind wander from the flame and as soon as she did it sparked into a small cloud of smoke infront of her. She had not taken her eyes of the bright blue flame but as soon as it disappeared a small amount of disapointment surged threw her. But shaking her head back and forth quickly Skit smiled to herself proud that she had, had the blue fire under such control. Still sitting in the middle of the book shelf Skit kept reading as the other students came and left.

Skylar
    Skylar

[N}ew A.nd {Old] Empty Re: [N}ew A.nd {Old]

Post  Skylar Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:21 am

Skye came into the Libary,Only being his second year he met tons of students.He came across Skit,never seeing her before.He decided to make a new friend.Starting a new year and all.Skye moved his eyes left to right biting his thumb on thinking of what to say.He walked up to Skit and said "Hey.I'm Skylar.."He though to himself 'Douchebag..Couldn't think of ANYTHING else?'
    Skit
    Skit

Post  Skit Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:33 am

Something in Skit shifted as she felt her heart beat one hard pound as someone had aprouched her. At the sound of the boy's voice Skit's eyes shifted up quickly her birght blue eyes peering at the boy's. As she saw him quickly looking him over before he could even see her eyes shift from his, a small smile pulled at the side of Skit's lips. He was a few years younger then herself but she could tell he seemed like he would be a good kid when he grew up.
    "Hello Skylar, My name is Skit!" As her eyes shut and the smile grew Skit put out her hand up towards the boy even though she was still sitting with her book infront of her and she was standing off the the side slightly.
    As her playful smile countined to stay on her face, she swayed slightl her voice was so velvity it would catch anyones attention.
    "Aren't you suppose to be in a class." She flashed him a playful grin so he would know she was only teasing and really didnt care if he was here or in his classes.
    Skylar
    Skylar

Post  Skylar Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:58 am

Skye smiled"Nice to meet you Skit!"His smile grew as she grinned.He looked the other way"Maybe I am,That's for you to maybe find out."He shrugged bitting the bottom part of his lip"What about you?What're you doing in the Libary?"Skye asked.
    Sora
    Sora

Post  Sora Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:16 am

Sora was in the library, resting on one of the empty not-so-comfortable seats. She was going to read her potions book- but there were better things to do. Like watching her brother blush and talk to a girl. Her grin widen when she realized she has not been spotted yet.

Last edited by Sora on Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jason
    Jason

Post  Jason Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:57 am

Jason comes in with a military type bookbag,saw Skit and Skyler and thought they must be really good friends.He tired to find a quiet place so no one would talk to him(anti-social),as found a quiet corner,he grabed a book without looking, puts his back agaisnt a book shelf and starts reading.While reading he tries to peek over the book and looks at other students.Jason dosen't look for to long and goes back to reading his book.

Last edited by Jason on Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sora
    Sora

Post  Sora Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:25 am

Sora got bored after watching her brother and his friend talk so she descided to look for someone to talk to. She noticed a quiet looking boy and grinned. He must be in the ninth grade, Sora mused. She walked over to him and waved the peace sign "Yo! I'm Sora!"

Of course by the way she was dressed, no one could tell she was a girl until they heard her voice. She gave a sheepish grin.
    Jason
    Jason

Post  Jason Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:26 pm

Jason looked over at Sora and wondered was she talking to him.So scarcely he replies "Hi".As he replied he was thinking for reason that he should probally go back to his book to look smart or at least tried to look smart.
    Sora
    Sora

Post  Sora Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:35 pm

Sora laughed at the confused looking boy "Yeah you! Your in the ninth grade right? I dunno- but you look familiar! Anywho, are you here to read or study? Cause if your busy, I'll leave. I was planning on harrassing my brother over there... wanna help?" She pointed at Skylar and grinned. Sora was friendly and loved talking to people, but if the person was busy, she gladly leave.

The librarian glared at Sora through her thin glasses. Sora stuck her tongue out at the elder lady before turning back to the quiet boy.
    Jason
    Jason

Post  Jason Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:44 pm

Jason gives a little chuckle and responded "Hehe your funny and sure i would like to harrass your brother,Oh i alomost forgot i am in the ninth grade".
    Sora
    Sora

Post  Sora Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:52 pm

Sora gave a wolfish smile, showing her canine teeth "You and me are going to be very good friends. I dont think I caught your name kid..." She pulled her sleeve up and passed him half the rubber bands "I dont have any paper to throw at him, but rubber bands work anyways. If we run out I'll go get some from my dearest friend, the librarian." Sora shrugged.

In the other side of the room, the librarian sneezed.
    Jason
    Jason

Post  Jason Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:00 pm

Jason got up and took the rubber band,as he got up he told Sora"My name is Jason Xris,so have anymore family in the school besides your brother?".
    Sora
    Sora

Post  Sora Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:06 pm

"Just aim for him, if you hit the chick- I'm not saving you" Sora says with a smile. "Nice to meet you Jason! Nah, it's just me and my brother around here. Pretty much the only family we have is each other." She shrugged. She shot the rubberband and hit her brother's arm. She hid behind one of the large bookcase, while pulling Jason out of her brothers view. "Boo-ya!" She howled with laughter.
    Jason
    Jason

Post  Jason Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:13 pm

Jason shoots it without aiming it very good and hits Skye.With amusment Jason shouted out"Holy crap i acually him".
    Sora
    Sora

Post  Sora Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:22 pm

Sora burst into laughter as her brother glared around. She high fived Jason, and then shot another one at her sibling. "This is so much better than TV."
    Jason
    Jason

Post  Jason Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:26 pm

Jason asked Sora for another rubber band,when Sora gave him the rubber band Jason asked her "Shouldn't we be running anytime soon?".
    Skylar
    Skylar

Post  Skylar Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:29 pm

As Skye smiled at the girl he felt a sting in his arm and quickly jumped turning around.He rubbed his arm as he got hit again."Ow!"Skye yelped.He moved to the side and grabbed the ruber band.He grunted."Sora!"Skye yelled as the Librarian glared and said"Quiet!"Skye rubbed his head and looked around for Sora.
    Jason
    Jason

Post  Jason Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:33 pm

Jason's eyes grow bigger and with a trembeling voice looks over at Sora and says"Peace out i think your brother didnt like the rubber band sting to much".
    Sora
    Sora

Post  Sora Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:34 pm

"Okay- now we run." Sora yelped as her brother growled at her. "Uh- hey Skye! Um... I was just leaving... I was.. uh. Eating you know. Eating knowledge." She put her arm around Jason "Oh hey- meet Jason!" She gave a sheepish grin.
    Jason
    Jason

Post  Jason Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:38 pm

Jason looks at Skye like if he was Death or something and finally said something "Hi im Jason you must be Skyler".
    Skylar
    Skylar

Post  Skylar Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:39 pm

Skye glared at her sister and jason"Can I hit two dimwits with one rubberband?!Let's find out"Skye aimed the rubber band and shot it at off at Sora as it bounced off her ear t'wards Jason.
    Jason
    Jason

Post  Jason Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:42 pm

Jason shouts out "Ow!"the librarian looked over and said"Ok thats enough next person who screams gets detention".
    Sora
    Sora

Post  Sora Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:43 pm

Sora rubbed her ear. "You ass. We were just playing around jeez. Lighten up. It's called having fun... while harrassing your brother." She smirked at her brother before shoting three rubber bands at him "RUN" she yelled at Jason.

{To Skylar: Change my icon again ass. And watch.}

Last edited by Sora on Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Skylar
    Skylar

Post  Skylar Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:44 pm

Skye looked at the Libarian then at Jason and Sora"You have..3 seconds to run!"
    Sora
    Sora

Post  Sora Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:48 pm

"I'll give you a cookie. A chocolate chip cookie. Just- just chill thought." Sora gulp, backing up slowly."Fine two cookies?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 6:56 am