Anime High

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place to RP Your High School Story

2 posters

Walking in sadness

Skylar
    Skylar

Walking in sadness Empty Re: Walking in sadness

Post  Skylar Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:55 pm

Skye looked at him"Look for my sister...?"Skye wrote .He shook his head and wrote"No..Follow me,I'll take you.Only you can see me apparently.Just uh.."Skye thought"Find a way to turn me back to.Come on!"Skye walked sorta on his legs his arms pushing back too.He was walking on the floor,but quick.Skye left to the School Gates
    Benny
    Benny

Post  Benny Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:52 pm

Benny read the message slowly before looking up at the shadow again.
    "Your darkness? That doesn't make any sense..." He shook his head. "What can I do?"
    Skylar
    Skylar

Post  Skylar Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:39 pm

Skye saw a pencil and tried picking it up but it wouldnt happen.He looked at him and quickly thought.Darkness.He began riding"I'm a shadow..I need to be myself again..Can you see me?"Skye wrote with his fingers in mid air as the darkness stayed where ever his fingers went.
    Benny
    Benny

Post  Benny Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:01 pm

Benny's eyes widened, he then clinched his teeth and threw 3 more fireballs...nothing happened. He was already tired, he couldn't keep it up.
    "What....are you?" He asked between deep breaths.
    Skylar
    Skylar

Post  Skylar Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:28 pm

Skye looked at him and blinked as the fire passed through him.
    Benny
    Benny

Post  Benny Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:26 pm

Benny took a step back and stared at the black, smokey mass. The eyes seemed to stare into his soul. Some more noise came from the beast but Benny didn't understand it. He pulled back his fist and it began to glow as it was imerged in fire. He then flung his fist at the shadow like he was punching, and a hot ball of fire was slung at the shadow.
    Skylar
    Skylar

Post  Skylar Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:22 pm

Skye flickered the light on as he made a sort of dark hand go to the light as the darkness went form his own real arms.Skye looked at the blinking.He had no emotion in his voice of eyes or face.He sounded.Emotionless.Skye waved at the boy and said"Can.Can you hear me?"
    Benny
    Benny

Post  Benny Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:20 pm

Benny walked up the 4th flight of stairs carrying his bags. He squinted everything was foggy and dark on this floor. He felt uneasy here, like all happiness was sucked from him. He started hearing noises, sounding like a distant echo-y sob.
    "Who's there." He said bravely, though this scene was pressing against hing stomach and he felt like he was sick. Then suddenly he heard a wooshing sound and large, glowing yellow eyes appeared infront of him.
    Skylar
    Skylar

Walking in sadness Empty Walking in sadness

Post  Skylar Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:15 pm

Skye sighed as he walked alone.He looked nothing like himself.He was completely darkness.He sighed again as he walked by student by student.He sat on a bench as all the students left.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:08 am