Anime High

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place to RP Your High School Story

3 posters

C]urio]sity Kill]ed the [cat

Sora
    Sora

C]urio]sity Kill]ed the [cat Empty Re: C]urio]sity Kill]ed the [cat

Post  Sora Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:37 pm

Sora stood, glancing at Mie "The exit is there- get yourself out safely. Sorry for being rude. When my brother and me fight... well- it gets out of hand."

She sent an apologizing smile at Mie and pointed towards the exit.

She swiftly, with a very noticeable limp, exited the haunted floor. She headed straight for the school gates.
    Skylar
    Skylar

Post  Skylar Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:42 am

Skye was now in the other world.Possibly the only one who could see him was Jason,but him only.Skye stepped out now being totaly invisible to everyone else.A tear dropped from his eyes."Is this what it feels like to fade into darkness...?"In the real world you could only hear the wind blow.Skye tried and touched his sister but his hand quickly went through her.He sighed and rann off.
    Sora
    Sora

Post  Sora Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:36 pm

Sora growled, her hands clenched "You shouldn't hide Skye. You'll have to come out soon. Come face me and tell me I'm wrong."

She felt suddenly empty, like she said. A twin losing a twin is like losing half of yourself. She hissed threw a punch at the spinning walls. She clenched her head "Shit!"
    Skylar
    Skylar

Post  Skylar Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:31 pm

Skye started laughing hysterically,in his heart knowing it was true.Skye's body started fading deeper and deeper into the darkness until Skye,Himself was darkness.Skye looked at his sister.His light yellow eyes looking he Mei and Sora.Finaly some of Skye was controlling himself.SKye twitched as he moved around.He moved his head left to right and put his hand onto the wall as he faded away into the darkness.
    Sora
    Sora

Post  Sora Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:26 pm

Sora blinked and gave a dry chuckle "Of course. As always. I end up wrong about a killer and my brother hates him suddenly." She leaned her head back, unsure if she should continue with Mie in the room but she suddenly didn't care.

"Listen kid. I knew they didn't like me being light, instead of inheriting the darkness. But still. I was a kid- Just. Like. You. Hell, tell me I'm adopted- I'd believe you, you asshole."

She pulled herself up and punched her brother across the cheek. She hissed "He protected me? You dimwit. If they'd killed me, you would've been just as dead- we're twins remember? You'd have half of you just disappear."
    Skylar
    Skylar

Post  Skylar Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:18 pm

Skye chuckled at her"You still don't get it do you...Dad..Could control darkness..Mom could control Darkness.Dan could do it and I could too. You can't, you control light. That's why Dan protected us..You dimwit.He cared for you.Not me.."Skye spit at the floor"That's why..I'm going to kill him."
    Sora
    Sora

Post  Sora Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:13 pm

For the first time in years, Sora's eyes became emotionless. She was usually easy to read, everything was always written in her eyes. When they turned an emotionless dull gray color, her smile became dull aswell "So I've been told. Tell me something I don't know."

Her eyes turned back to her usual bright green color and she smiled sweetly again.
    Skylar
    Skylar

Post  Skylar Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:09 pm

Skye looked at her"Noo..You.Not Dan."Skye said in a cold un emotional voice.
    Sora
    Sora

Post  Sora Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:06 pm

Sora's eyes flickered to her brother for a spilt second, so fast she didn't realize it herself. "Who Dan? I agree."

She suddenly had a cold feeling shudder through her. She bit her tongue to stop herself from shivering.
    Skylar
    Skylar

Post  Skylar Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:02 pm

Skye looked at her"No....."Skye bowed his head"What a disgrace.."
    Sora
    Sora

Post  Sora Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:58 pm

Sora sits down on the floor, she was tired at standing. Even she needed her rest when she wasn't all perky and hyper. "So... no jumping out of windows this time either?" she chuckled.
    Skylar
    Skylar

Post  Skylar Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:49 pm

Skye looked at his sister and chuckled.In his heart he could feel hate for her having fear.Skye looked at the exit."Well.."
    Sora
    Sora

Post  Sora Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:45 pm

Sora cringed and sighed "Whatever. I'm here for some unknown reason, but I'm here right?" She lightly punched his shoulder and grinned at him, showing off her canine teeth. She limped away from her brother, to rest against the wall.

"This place still gives me the creeps..." Sora rolled her eyes "and this comes from a fearless werewolf!" She chuckled as if nothing.

Last edited by Sora on Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Skylar
    Skylar

Post  Skylar Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:39 pm

Skye looked back at her and shruggged then turned back his back facing them"I don't send you any portals..Maybe Dan did it...Or the Darkness.."Skye looked at his hands.The front and back of it.Is it what he really was?Darkness.Like his brother Dan?Was he meant to always end up fading back into the darkness.Skye looked at his sister as he gave a wolfish grin.He thought.At least..If I do die..My sister will never see how I felt..because my eye's will be covered.
    Sora
    Sora

Post  Sora Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:34 pm

Sora smiled "Alrighy Mie! I'm Sora!" She squealed over her new friend. She studied her new friend, wondering what she was. She shrugged, personally Sora just liked people who doesn't mind her. She smiled politely at Mie.

She kicks her brother "Yo! Why does all your portals led me here? And why does it trip me everytime?" She glares hard at her sibling.

Last edited by Sora on Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Skylar
    Skylar

Post  Skylar Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:31 pm

Skye raised an eyebrow his eyes still being covered.He gave a wolfish grin.He looked at Mie"So anyways.There's an exit..If you wanna see it.Skye walked back into the abondoned hallway..
    Mie
    Mie

Post  Mie Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:28 pm

Mie stepped back slightly ignoring Skylar again. It really didnt matter what he said, the nickname was tuck now. A few seconds later a girl feel out of no where, Mie didnt jump back but she was suprised.
    "Facinating." She smiled slightly looknig from the girl to Skylar.
    "Please call me Mie." She saw The girls fangs and realized that she was also a Mangy dog. Looknig away Mie wondered how many part wolves attended this school. Good thing she carried around a silver jack knife. Mie had taken extra procotions before coming here. She knew being mostly human would be dangerouse. mentaling shrugging she looked back to the two.
    Sora
    Sora

Post  Sora Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:22 pm

Sora trips through one of her brothers dark portal. She fell right in front of the two. She moaned and patted her scarred leg "Now that- will hurt like a bitch."

She pulled herself up, realizing her brother and a stranger. She blinked. "Um hi Skye! Hello stranger!" She gave a wolfish grin.

She limped slightly, and saw her surroundings "Why are we in the seventh floor? ... I am never using one of your crappy portals to get anywhere again..."
    Skylar
    Skylar

Post  Skylar Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:17 pm

Skye looked at her."Hey I'm a Werewolf if you wanna call it that.I call it part wolf.Because I can turn into.A Wolf.Listen.The things that I blasted.Those things!"Skye sighed and calmed down.He k9 teeth appeared on the top and bottom row.
    Mie
    Mie

Post  Mie Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:14 pm

Mie ignored his small outburst at his disaporvel for his little nickname. "You are part wolf, part, and a wolf is pretty much like a dog. And if our going to ask questions like that," Mie placed one of her hands on her hips and a finger poking her head. "Then im going to call you those names." Mie Listened to him talk, And wondered what he was talking about.
    "What things, attacking us?" Mie returned his smile but it was very faint as she waited for him to answer.
    Skylar
    Skylar

Post  Skylar Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:09 pm

Skye,still having the blindfold looked at the corner."I was..Looking for someone."Skye then turned to her"and Im NO MANGY DOG.I'm part Wolf."Skye looked around and sighed"Weird..They haven't tried and attack us.Maybe I did rid this place of vanity"Skye looked at her and smiled.
    Mie
    Mie

Post  Mie Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:04 pm

Mie's eyes wandered threw the room, wondering hwo two students could cause so much damadge to a single room.
    "I would jump out the window if any stupid teacher even thought of putting me up here in there." When Skylar asked his next question Mie's eyes shifted as she walked forward.
    "Mangy dog, you shouldn't be asking questions like that. But your only part human so I wont go any farther," She glanced over her should to Skylar her eye cold eyes finding his, She closed her eyesand let out a sigh turng back to him.
    "I came here because I didnt need someone to hold my hand while I was checking out something. Plus, everyone else seems, disturbed by just the mention of this empty place. What do you think they would say if I told then i was going to explore it?" She stopped talking and took a small breath.
    "What are you doing up here?" She asked her head tilting slightly as her arms crossed.
    Skylar
    Skylar

Post  Skylar Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:59 pm

Skye shrugged"Uh yeah..That was my sister..She was trying to convince me to jump out the window..So yeah..This room..Was a detention room.."Skye looked at the desk seeing what he saw the other day.He looked at Mie."Why'd you come here alone?"Skye asked.
    Mie
    Mie

Post  Mie Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:54 pm

Mie watched her arms crossing in amsument. When he offered to show her, a small rish of adreniline went threw her. "Perfect." She said as a cool smile crept to her face. As she followed Skylar, she poked over his shoulder when he stopped at the first door.
    "Well we know why this one is sary." She pointed into the dark room her finger on the glass. "The rooms is trashed."
    Skylar
    Skylar

Post  Skylar Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:51 pm

Skye nodded as he keyblade disppeared."Once your tied to the darkness.No turning back."Skye looked at the zombies or darkness,Or dead people and even little children."I got this."Skye said winking.His hand grew darker and glowed in a dark type of way.He then spread his hand as all of the beings dissapeared.Leaving Mie perfectly fine.Skye coughed a bit as he looked at her.He turned to his arms to see darkness fading as he thought happy thoughts as it stopped.He stood straight and looked at her"Okay.I guess.First room.The detention room.."SKye walked to the door number one.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 10:11 am