Anime High

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place to RP Your High School Story

3 posters

[J]ust a walk?...♪

Sora
    Sora

[J]ust a walk?...♪ Empty Re: [J]ust a walk?...♪

Post  Sora Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:01 pm

Sora didn't absolutely love the idea of letting her brother be blamed "Pass some of the blame to me if you want." She shrugged.

She grinned at Skit, "To Dorm One! Oh- and watch your step through the portal!" She remarked to Skit.
    Skylar
    Skylar

Post  Skylar Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:58 pm

Skye chuckled."Hey.I'll take the blame for it.Anyways.You two.Need to go to your dorms.Seeing as you guys have dorm one,and go to BED."Skye smiled as he opened a dark hole.He turned to face Skit"It wasn't her.Nor me.My brother Dan made it.I can do them to.This'll lead to your dorm.Now.Go."Skye said.He looked at her sister.
    Skit
    Skit

Post  Skit Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:54 pm

Skit smiled at Sora. Then looked to Skylar. "I'm sorry to hear you two have had so much trouble latly," She paused for a breif second which she shouldnt have. "I hope things start to turn around for the both of you." Skit smiled gentaly looking towards Skylar. "i'm happy your both safe now." As she lifted her hands off her skit she smiled. "Now!.." She placed her hands on her hips as she looked around the room. "Now, how on earth are we going to fix this room." The becker was still broken on the ground, and so was the door window, and after Sora used her shadows to enter the classroom but the sparks and fire all had broken the chat board and burn a whole in the wall.
    Skit glanced to Sora and Skyle trying no to smile at the mess.
    Sora
    Sora

Post  Sora Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:47 pm

Sora kicked her brother, "Don't be so rude, she's just worried. Be considerate." She rolled her eyes and gave Skit a gentle smile.

She crackled her knuckles and stretched. The scar on her leg ached, the blood dried. She hissed abit.

"We've had a bad day- specially this kid. He's grumpy after losing. But over all- we're alive. So we're fine. As long as we're breathing, we will be." She gave the older girl a bright comforting smile.
    Skylar
    Skylar

Post  Skylar Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:42 pm

Skye paced around Skit his hand on his chin his other hand swifting around in the air"Oh yeah,Totaly.Except I'm fading away into darkness,I saw my brother who I havent seen in ages,He admitted he killed our parents,He fought me,I got my ass kicked.I got thawed in ice,My sister sister fought my brother,Ya'know I almost died,but thanks to you I didn't but yeah."Skye looked at her"I guess you can say everything is.Okay?"Skye shrugged as he sat on one of the tables near Skit and Sora.
    Skit
    Skit

Post  Skit Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:35 pm

Skit's eyes closed as she smiled laughing gentaly at her new friends. But slowly opened them when the mention of the 7th floor came up. bitting her lip gentaly Skit forced a smile.
    " I never knew the 7th floor exsisted, I thought it was a rumor!" Skit surpressed a giggle and hoped that it would convince them.
    Once the tenson was relaxed in Skit she dropped her shoulder slightly as she listened to them.
    Pressing her fingers to her lips Skit let out a small laugh at Sylar getting lost and Sora's reply.
    Opening her eyes Skit looked behind her quickly then back to Sora and Skylar.
    "You two are ok?" She asked conserned.
    Sora
    Sora

Post  Sora Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:28 pm

Sora flinched at Skye before she quickly turned to Skit and smiled,"Well you can say... we're ghost hunters." She joked. Sneaking a glance at her brother, watching the darkness drift off him, she sighed.

She grinned at her new friend "It wasn't bad really! Skye, Mike, and I faced our own monsters, and beat them." She said proudly "So some of the darkness in the seventh floor faded."

Sora shook her head at her brother "You're drifting bro!"
    Skylar
    Skylar

Post  Skylar Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:22 pm

Skye sighed"Gee...I should've listened to Dan.."Skye looked down as he bent his back. as he looked then but stood back up.He put a smile on."Ever heard of the Seventh Floor rumors?"Skye asked."Well..It's true..And we..Oh my.We suffered..ALOT.."Skye said in a pushy voice.He looked off into the sky thinking of Dan.He looked at his arms as they began to fade into Darkness.He smiled and thought happy thought.

Why was he like this he thougtht.Maybe because of all the fighting he'd done in two days.It was alot.He shook his head and looked at them not knowing if they had said anything and asked"What' were you saying?"He looked at both Skit and Sora.
    Skit
    Skit

Post  Skit Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:17 pm

Skit's eyes shifted back and forth from Sora and Skylar, something had happened? She kept quiet as they talked, nodding to Skylar when he had thanked her.
    "Where were you two?" Skit blinked her voice not very loud, but enough to be heard in a crowed.
    Skit's hand pressed agents her short dark blue skirt as she listened, she wondere who Dan was, and were they had come from, but she didnt want to annoy or press questions on them. They were still strangers to her and she knew exactly how some strangers reacted to too many questions. Letting out a small sigh that would be unnoticable she waited to see what they would say or do next.
    Sora
    Sora

Post  Sora Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:04 pm

Taking a step back Sora smiled sheepishly, "Nice to meet you Skit!" she continued "We- uh ran into some trouble on the seventh floor. The past catches up with you eventually you know?"

She watched Skit in amazement, as the ice melted- fog started to fill the class.

Sora coughed at the fog, waving her large paws in the air. She saw her brother through the smoke "Welcome back" she laughed. Now, being relaxed, Sora was able to transform herself completely human. When werewolves get nervous, they tend to not be able to shift.

"Well I fought Dan and then he ran off. He disappeared again." Sora stated coldly "A portal appeared and led us here, where Skit here, just saved your life."
    Skylar
    Skylar

Post  Skylar Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:59 pm

Skye was still not able to move.His body twitched by he barely had control.His eye's shifted from Sora to Skit as he said in a weirdly numb voice"Where's Dan..?"Skye began to move his hand.He would move his ankle and arm.Soon his neck,face,and the rest of his body.Skye finaly was able to get up though he was still stift.He looked at Skit and nodded saying"Thank you.Skit."Skye looked around to notice they weren't on the 7th Floor.He looked at his sister.

"How'd we get back?And..and Where's Dan?"He looked at his sister with his eye's glowing.He dropped a tear from his left eye.He then remembered he still had a blindfold on.He suddenly took it off."Well..?"SKye asked as he crossed his shoulders.
    Skit
    Skit

Post  Skit Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:51 pm

Skit watched as the fog evaporated and as she looked up a shadow had appeared infront of her. Her bright crystal blue eyes scanned it and within' a few seconds a girl came out, hauling a large block of ice behind her. Skit took a step back as her eyes grew.
    "Oh my gosh! What happened?" Her velvety voice almost sang as she covered her mouth. As the girl introduced herself Skit smiled politly.
    "Hello Sora, My name is Skit." Her gaze turned to the block of ice that Skylar was it.
    "What on earth would you guys doing?" Skit tried to hold back a giggle but she couldnt help it. Skylar looked so small and vonrable in the ice.

Skit's eyes shifted to the book then back to Sora. "Well, I can try." Skit placed her hand on the ice it had no tempature to her but to others it would have been cold. Her eyes didnt leave the block of ice but she spoke to Sora. "I suggest you take a small step back." She grinned slightly as she pushed her hand into the ice block and said the chant in her mind.

Sparks began to shoot out and around the block of ice as fire almost seem to race after to sparks, within seconds the ice was dripping quickly, Skit closed her eyes to consintrate and control the fire, when she opened her eyes an almost popping sound could be heard as the fire shot out and disapeared leaving the lab room once again filled with fog.

Skit's eyes shifted to Sora's quickly then back to were the block was. "Skylar?"
    Sora
    Sora

Post  Sora Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:40 pm

A dark portal openned in the science lab. Sora climbed through with her frozen brother in tow. She was stuck between her wolf and human form, leaving her with ears, tails, and paws. She looked quite beaten up. Sora pushed the block of ice trapping her brother within foward. She sighed "What am I going to do?"

Sora noticed a girl in the lab, she was the girl her brother was talking to at the library. Sora brightened up "Oh hi! I'm Skylar's sister!" Sora introduced herself quickly, sending the girl a mental apology for being rude.

She felt awkward for once "Do you think- you can melt him? The ice?"
    Skit
    Skit

[J]ust a walk?...♪ Empty [J]ust a walk?...♪

Post  Skit Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:25 pm

Skit watched her feet as she made it up the stares, waving at younger students as she walked by. Her eyes were hidden under her long thick eye lashes as she blinked and looked up making sure not to trip or run into the door to the second floor. Skit had came from the library only moments ago she had performed controling blue fire but was interupted by the lack of quiet in the room, she had meet a younger boy names Skylar, only a few seconds after they had meet a small rubber band war broke out with two other students and skylar, Skit had crawled away being unnoticed, she was really good at that latly.

As she came around a corner her eyes shifted quickly, the halls were empty, it was after school hours now, she had skipped her last period class to study in the library. After controlling the fire in the palm of her hand so well, Skit was full of adrenilen to try it again.
    As she entered the small lab room, She placed the book she had taken from the old library on one of the lab tables. As she stood in the center of the room, as she almost looked like she was slapping the air infront of her, Skit consintrated on the book on the table as she controlled the air in the room and flipped open the book to the page she was at before.

As she held out both of her arms straight out infront of her, her fingers extended, palms flat facing up. Skit closed her eyes and said the small chant outloud.
    "Fire my friend, come to my aid, small in my hand youll do as I say, for under this spell you are bind, under the control that is mine." As her eyes shot open an almost electricle spark flashed infront of her in the palm of her hand as a blue flame shot out and swirld around her, the force of the fire's energy cause one of the beckers of glass to fall over off the table, which cause Skit's attention to shift from the fire as it swifled out and smashed the window in the door outwards. As the room was filled with a foggy cloud Skit let out a sigh and looked towards the broken glass on the floor and over by the door, She would see a few kids walking by and stopped staring threw the broken glass door, she ignored them and walked forward to clean up the first thing she broke.

**** NOTE: When you are role playing with me, do NOT use one-liners, post a minimum of a pharagraph please.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:38 am